Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of the services and signature on any agreement shall be deemed conclusive evidence of your acceptance of these terms. 365 campers ltd may change the terms from time to time and you, as the renter, are advised to check the website to consider any changes to the terms which apply to you.
Breach of any of these terms, depending on the nature of the breach, may give rise to the loss of your security deposit; a breach in the terms of the vehicles insurance leading to a lack of cover for an individual or occurrence; a criminal offence being committed.
Accessories: means any supplemental or additional items provided by us to you as part of the hire of the vehicle according to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Additional driver: means any driver other than you who is authorised by us to drive the vehicle in accordance with these conditions.
Agreement: means the entirety of the rental/for hire agreement, to include the first page with details of the hirer, the vehicle and any charges, and every part and page of these terms and conditions, all of which constitute the entire agreement between the parties.
Booking: means your request to hire a vehicle from us.
Business customer: means any business, firm, partnership or company that has a corporate hire agreement with us.
Charges: means any and all charges imposed on you by us in respect of the hire of the vehicle in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement. These charges include, but are not limited to, mandatory, elective and/or refundable charges, deposits, daily rates, optional extra fees, penalty charges and any fees associated with additional drivers.
Damages: means any loss or defect that arises while the vehicle is in the hirer’s care, whether cosmetic, electrical or mechanical, that causes the vehicle to no longer be in the same condition as it was when we provided it to you.
Eha: equipment hire agreement
Hire: refers to the provision to you of the vehicle or (and) equipment by us in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Rental agreement: the agreement setting out the particulars of the vehicle you hire from us and to which these conditions apply.
Rental period: the period of time specified in the rental agreement for which you have agreed to rent the vehicle provided to you by us.
Reservation: means your reservation of a vehicle from us for the rental period specified by you at the time of booking and according to the rental agreement.
The parties: denotes the hirer of the vehicle as recorded in this agreement and any additional drivers also recorded in this agreement as well as 365 campers ltd and its employees and agents.
Vehicle: means the campervan provided to you by us in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement and that you have agreed to rent from us according to the terms of this agreement.
We/Us/Ours refers to 365 campers ltd and its employees and agents.
You/Your/Yours: refers to the hirer of the vehicle as recorded in this agreement, and any other business customers that rents the vehicle from us and is named on the rental agreement.
1. Hire of vehicle
1.1 Who can rent?
1.1.1. Any person who:
- is legally capable of entering into a legally binding contract and is prepared to accept responsibility for the vehicle throughout the rental period; and
- has the means to pay for the hire of the vehicle and any associated charges that will be accepted by us, and
- provides valid identification documents so that we can verify their identity and approve them for hire of the vehicle.
1.2. Who can drive?
1.2.1. All drivers of a vehicle must be agreed between 21 and 75 years old and the driver of a vehicle will be any person who is deemed by us to be authorised to drive the vehicle because they comply with all of the following requirements:
- they are expressly mentioned and fully identified on the rental agreement as either
- the hirer or additional driver;
- they have provided a valid driving licence;
- they provided 2 (two) valid identification document (proof of address)
- must have held a full licence for a period of two years
- basic damage excess increased to £1000 21-22 year olds must be free of conviction
23-24 year olds are permitted one minor conviction (3 points) in last 3 years
Age 25 and above:
- must have held a full driving licence for a period of 12 months
- no more than 6 penalty points in the driving licence
Our insurance company do not let us rent any vehicles for the following occupancies:
- entertainers and musicians
- professional sports persons
- persons connected with gambling, including on-course bookmakers
- persons connected with racing
- off course bookmakers
- general dealers, market traders, street traders
- scrap metal merchants
- please note details of any additional drivers must be provided to 365 campers ltd at at least 7 days in advance of the commencement of hire.
365 campers ltd reserves the right to refuse the hire of a vehicle to any driver at our discretion without explanation.
1.3. Valid identification documents
1.3.1. A valid drivers photographic licence plus DVLA licence summary pdf must be produced by all drivers at the commencement of hire. Copies/scans of both licences to be uploaded to our website in advance of the day of hire commencement.
1.3.2. Each driver must also provide two (2) forms of identification which must be two of the following utility bills, bank statement, credit debit card statement, mortgage statement or council tax bill that matches the driving licence address and is dated within the three months of the hire.
1.3.3. Drivers will be held personally liable for any and all legal penalties (e. G. : fines, charges or illegal activities undertaken), which are incurred during the period of hire, except where those penalties can be proven to reflect upon the condition of the vehicle at the time of hire.
1.4. Collection & return of vehicle:
1.4.1. You must collect the vehicle at a specified pre-booked time slot between 12:00-17:00 on the day that hire is due. Please allow for at least 30-60 minutes of time to demonstrate the workings of the vehicle and its accessories.
1.4.2. You must return the vehicle at a pre-booked time slot between 09:00-10:00 on the next day of your final day that the hire is arranged for and as is specified in the rental agreement. The vehicle must be clean and in the same condition as when you collected it.
1.4.3. Please note that the vehicle must be returned with a full tank of the correct fuel type. If not, charges may be levied against you, which will be taken from your security deposit. (please see 2.3.4 for further information)
1.4.4. If the vehicle has been involved in an accident involving damages to itself or third party property, you will be liable for all damages.
18.104.22.168. This is also the same for all equipment that has been rented additionally to the vehicle as well.
1.4.5. If you are late to return the vehicle, you must advise us as soon as possible. Failure to return the vehicle in time qualifies as driving the vehicle while uninsured, which may, in turn, give rise to your prosecution. All late returns are charged an additional £50.00/hour basis.
1.4.6. If you lose the use of the vehicle for any reason during the rental period, we have no obligation to refund you any monies paid to us by you. We are not required to provide you with a replacement vehicle.
1.5. Use of the vehicle
1.5.1 as the hirer and/or additional driver, the vehicle is not to be:
- driven by any person under the age of 21,
- driven by any person not legally entitled to drive a motor vehicle, or in the alternative, – driven by any person not legally entitled to drive a motor vehicle of this type,
- driven by any person, not in possession of a full valid driving licence,
- driven in an unsafe, reckless or dangerous manner,
- driven off the road or on the unsafe road surface,
- used in a manner which could cause damage to the vehicle, its passengers or third parties or their property,
- driven by a person in any way under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or with a
- blood-alcohol level above the legal limit
- driven by any person not authorised by us to do so
- left unoccupied with any of the keys in or on the vehicle
- left unoccupied with the cd/radio fascia in place (if removable)
- left unoccupied without the steering lock in place (if supplied)
- submerged in water, or put into contact with saltwater
- used for any illegal purpose, or for any race, rally or contest
- used to tow any other vehicle and/or trailer (if not supplied by us)
- used to carry passengers/property for hire and reward
- used to carry more passengers/property than is permitted by the specific rental agreement entered into
- used to carry volatile material (including but not limited to liquids, gases, explosive or corrosives)
- used in any way that would breach your obligations under the rental agreement
- permit smoking/vaping in or near the vehicle or awning
- lent or hired the campervan to a third party
- used to carry more passengers than the permitted capacity of the vehicle as specified in the rental agreement
- moved without the written consent of 365 campers ltd out of the permitted counties on the UK mainland, unless previously agreed to in writing by 365 campers ltd at the time of booking.
- used on adverse road or weather conditions
- if the vehicle has been involved in an accident involving damages to itself or third party property, you will be liable for all damages.
When getting the vehicle repaired you must use the breakdown services picked by 365 campers (numbers and details for these will be provided during the handover)
1.6.1. If you desire to bring your pet(s) into the vehicle, please make sure your rental agreement specifies that you have booked a vehicle suitable to carry pets and have a prior agreement with 365 campers ltd. We reserve the right to refuse to allow your pet or pets at our discretion and without explanation.
1.6.2. When requesting permission to bring pets into the vehicle, you must provide additional details at the time of booking. This information includes, but is not limited to: the type of animal/pet; your relation to the animal and any incidents involving this particular pet, if any.
1.6.3. If your pet(s) cause damages to the vehicles accessories, interior and/or exterior, the cost to rectify these damages will automatically be deducted from your security deposit.
1.6.4. Please note that if you are allergic to any pets please contact us prior to booking to confirm whether the campervan is ok for you to rent
1.7 Smoking or vaping in the vehicle
No smoking or vaping of any kind is permitted in or around the vehicle either by you or any additional driver or passenger. If 365 campers ltd has a reasonable basis to believe smoking has occurred in the vehicle, 365 campers ltd will deduct a fee from your security deposit.
1.8 Modifications to the vehicle
You are not permitted to make any modifications of any kind to the vehicles accessories, exterior, interior, mechanical or electrical workings or accessories without 365 campers ltd prior consent.
The hirer also agrees not to amend any of the connected settings of the camper.
The hirer agrees not to switch off or disable any of the connected functions of the camper including gps settings etc.
1.9 Vehicle maintenance
You must ensure that the vehicle is properly maintained for the entire rental period that the vehicle is in your possession as specified in the rental agreement, within reason.
Maintenance of the vehicle includes, but is not limited to, adblue amount/capacity, check engine light, daily oil and water checks, tire checks for on-road safety, and checking the battery.
Caution: please do not continue to run the battery unnecessarily and/or for an extended period of time.
Caution: please keep an eye on the engine light for adblue capacity and ensure that there is a sufficient amount of adblue. It can be catastrophic if the vehicle runs out of adblue.
Should damage to the vehicle occur, provided the fault is not due to your actions, or due to any breach of these terms and conditions or of this agreement, 365 campers ltd will reimburse you up to any reasonably incurred costs and expenses in ensuring any mechanical; repair of the vehicle, provided you are able to show receipted proof of any such mechanical repair and have previously received prior consent from 365 campers ltd to undertake such mechanical repair work.
2. Charges and payments
2.1 Making a payment
You must confirm the availability of your chosen vehicle with us at the time of your booking. If your booking occurs within 6 weeks of the date that hire is due to commence, the full hire charges will be payable immediately upon booking, and upon receipt, the confirmation email will be sent.
Payment of the hire charges is credit or debit card payment.
If you must cancel your booking prior to 6 weeks before your hire is to begin, you will lose the non-refundable booking deposit of £200.00
If you must cancel your booking within 6 weeks before your hire is to begin as specified in the rental agreement, you will lose the full amount of hire charges.
2.3 Your security deposit
You must pay your security deposit for the amount shown below before hire can begin.
Please note the deposit is fully refundable upon the return of the vehicle, provided the vehicle and any accessories are delivered promptly, the vehicle is in the same condition as when collected and the vehicle contains a full tank of the correct fuel type.
UK hire and residency: £500.00
European hire or young driver (24 or less): £1000.00
365 campers will take up to 7 days after the hire has finished to calculate all outstanding hire charges and other charges will be calculated and invoiced to you.
If the above conditions are met and there are not further charges required, 365 campers ltd will refund your deposit within 7 working days after the calculation period.
You will be charged if the vehicle is returned past the agreed time, at £50.00 per hour. This is because the vehicle will need to be completely cleaned, valeted and restocked before the next customer arrives to collect it.
If any damage to the vehicle occurs, whether to the interior and/or accessories of the vehicle, and such damage exceeds your security deposit, you will be liable for payment of any additional costs.
If the vehicle is returned with less fuel than when rented you will be charged the receipt of the remaining fuel as well as an additional administrative fee of £50. If the ad blue level is below 2000 miles range (warning light is on) when returned you will also be charged an administrative fee of £75.
2.4 Insurance extras additional drivers
Insurance for additional drivers is charged at £10.00 (25 yrs 69 yrs) per additional driver per day with a maximum of three drivers allowed. 365 campers ltd reserves the right to refuse the hire of a vehicle to any driver or additional driver at our discretion without explanation.
3.1 Vehicle insurance
Comprehensive insurance cover is included in the stated price, with a standard excess of £500.00 (£1000.00 for young drivers and eu travel)] that will be paid in the event of accidental damage to the vehicle or third-party property. You will be liable for any excess, as well as for the replacement or repair involved in any damage to the windscreen or tyres.
The driver, and or any additional drivers, must be a minimum of 21 years old, to be covered by said insurance.
If any hirer/driver, and or any additional drivers, are between 21 and 24 years of age, all of the following conditions must be met for 365 campers ltd to allow for vehicle hire:
- written proof of 2 years no claims bonus (ncb) emailed to 365 campers ltd at the time the final payment is due for the particular vehicle booking, and
- deposit of 1000 to be held by 365 campers ltd and returned to hirer as specified at 2.3 subject to insurance approval.
- Repair costs that are less than the insurance excess will be invoiced to the hirer. An insurance claim will only be made if the total repair cost exceeds £500 (£1000).Hirers cannot be insured if any of the following circumstances are applicable:
- Hirers under 21 or over 75 years of age unless otherwise agreed by the insurer.
- Hirers aged 25 or over unless a full driving licence valid in the united kingdom, or international equivalent has been held for 24 months.
- Any individual who has been convicted of an offence in connection with the driving of a motor vehicle or motorcycle and/or has had their driving licence endorsed or suspended or penalty points imposed.
- Parking and not more than two speeding offences in the past 3 years may be ignored.
- Persons engaged wholly or partly in professional entertainment or professional sportspersons.
- Persons who have any mental or physical defect or infirmity or suffers from fits, diabetes or any heart complaint.
- Jockeys and persons connected with racing of any sort.
- Persons who, whilst driving, have been involved in more than one accident during the past 3 years.
- Foreign service personnel other than persons born in the United Kingdom.
- Persons who have had their insurance declined and/or renewal refused and/or special insurance terms imposed as a result of claims experience and/or have had their insurance or cover cancelled by any motor insurer. The following is not covered by 365 campers ltd hires vehicle insurance:
- windscreen, glass & tyre damage
- minor damage to exterior vehicle paintwork, and with total repair costs less than £500 (£1000)
- loss/damage/theft to the radio, stereo equipment, and aerials
- personal effects within or from the vehicle
- interior damage including burns, to seats, flooring and living or cooking equipment
- any equipment on hire
- any consequential expenses or additional costs incurred in hiring alternative vehicles
- missed transport, accommodation, travel expenses or any third party claims in connection with a breakdown or accident
- the hirer shall be liable to pay the full cost of repair of any damage which the campervan may suffer as the result of accidental damage, or wilful or negligent action of the hirer
- drivers will be held personally liable for any and all legal penalties (e. G. : fines, charges or illegal activities undertaken), which are incurred during the period of hire, except where those penalties can be proven to reflect upon the condition of the vehicle at the time of hire.
If such event occurs we reserve the right to charge an administrative charge of £30
4. Accidents and/or breakdowns
4.1 In the event of accident
If an accident occurs while the vehicle is in your care as specified in the rental agreement, you must provide notice to 365 campers ltd within 24 hours.
Any theft, road traffic accident or damage to third party property arising out of your use of the vehicle must be reported by you to the local police. Names, addresses and contact telephone numbers for any and all third parties and witnesses must be obtained by you, even if the matter appears to be straightforward and/or the damage minimal.
By signing this agreement, you agree to assist 365 campers ltd and its representatives in handling any claim arising from any accident, incident or event which may have occurred while the vehicle was in your care, as specified in the rental agreement, including but not limited to the completion of report forms and witness statements, interview by our representatives or their agents and attending court to provide evidence.
4.2 In the event of a breakdown & recovery
In the event of a breakdown which renders the vehicle unusable or immobile, you must immediately telephone 365 campers ltd so 365 campers ltd can instruct its chosen breakdown service to arrange for recovery to 365 campers ltd approved body shop.
If you arrange for the vehicle to be recovered to any other location, you will be responsible to meet the cost of recovery to 365 campers ltd own approved body shop.
In the alternative, in the event of a breakdown, you have the option of calling 365 campers ltd to obtain a 365 campers ltd-approved body shop and further guidance from 365 campers ltd.
5. Rights of the parties
5.1 Road & weather conditions/restrictions
365 campers ltd reserves the right at our discretion to restrict hire in certain locations, at certain times or in certain circumstances due to adverse or unsafe road or weather conditions.
365 campers ltd reserves the right to substitute the vehicle you reserved in your booking for an alternative vehicle at our discretion.
Ending rental/hire agreement
365 campers ltd may end this agreement and take back the vehicle from you at any time, for any reason and without notice.
Such reasons may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- if any part of this agreement is found to have been breached by you
- if you are found to have misrepresented yourself or your circumstances in providing information to us relating to the hire, deliberately or in ignorance of the facts
- if the vehicle is discovered abandoned
- if the vehicle is not returned to us on the agreed date or we have reasonable cause to believe that it will not be returned on the agreed date
- if we consider that there is reasonable cause to believe that the vehicle is being used in an unsafe or dangerous manner
If this agreement is ended prematurely for any of the reasons listed above or otherwise, you are not entitled to a refund of any part of the charges or security deposit from 365 campers ltd.
5.3 Title to vehicle
You acknowledge that 365 campers ltd will continue to hold title to the vehicle and that you act as hirer only. You acknowledge that no part of this agreement provides you with a right of any kind to speak for, or on behalf of, 365 campers ltd credit or cooperation in connection with the vehicle, and you agree not to do the same.
You will not offer or attempt to offer to sell, lend, hire or assign any part of the vehicle and/or its accessories or this agreement to any party of any kind, or otherwise deal with the vehicle and/or its accessories in any way other than what is discussed and allowed for in this agreement.
Vehicles may be fitted with geo-location systems and tracking devices to locate the vehicles in case a vehicle is stolen or not returned to the rental location, or to locate a vehicle in the case of an accident or breakdown.
The hirer agrees to accept the use of such systems.
5.5 Clients data
365 campers use your personal information: to provide the rental services and to decide about future rental services.
We will provide your personal information to the law enforcement if necessary for:
law enforcement, local authorities and parking companies if required by law.
To third parties who act on our behalf in claims administration, in collecting monies that you owe to 365 campers.
Any party that 365 campers is required to provide your information to by law.
You have a legal right to access the information we hold about them, and, if justified, they may ask for this information to be corrected, blocked or removed.
5.6 Release & indemnity
Subject to 365 campers ltd obligation to deliver the vehicle or an appropriate substitute vehicle to you, you release 365 campers ltd, its employees, servants and/or agents, from any liability to you (regardless of fault) for any loss or damage incurred by you or a third party by reason of your use and/or possession of the vehicle, including but not limited to:
Any loss or damage caused by breakdown, mechanical defect, accident, or the vehicle being discovered unsuitable for your purposes.
Any loss or damage to any property left in or on the vehicle, in any service vehicle, or on any part of our premises, or recovered or handled by us.
Subject to any insurance arrangements agreed with 365 campers ltd, you hereby agree to indemnify 365 campers ltd and continue to indemnify 365 campers ltd, its employees and agents against any claims, demands and expenses (including legal costs) incurred or sustained by you or by a third party by reason of your use and/or possession of the vehicle during the rental period as specified in the rental agreement.
5.7 This agreement
Any changes, modifications, alterations and/or amendments to this agreement must be made in writing and must be signed by the parties.
This agreement is governed by English law in all instances, and this agreement, including the terms and conditions, constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. No additional oral undertakings, warranties or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement can ever supersede the terms of this agreement without the prior written consent of the parties.
365 campers ltd reserves the right to add or amend any charges referred to in this agreement without prior notice to you.
5.8 Customer parking
Vehicles are parked at their own risk.
These terms and conditions are in effect from the 13/-1/2022 onwards.